1. Participated in the feasibility study of product project approval, participated in the system concept design.
2. Research and develop new technology and new structure, improve product performance and quality.
3. Responsible for the development, debugging and related technologies of the prototype.
4. Solved problems in product development, tracked problems and discussed technical problems with customers.
5. Relevant design experience and certain product management and project management experience.
6. Familiar with the development process of structural design.
7. Proficient in using one of the three-dimensional auxiliary design software, such as CAD, Pro/E, Solid works and others.
8. Proactive and responsible, with strong practical ability, careful and organized work, strong logical thinking ability.
9. English level 4 and above, able to communicate independently with German engineers in English;
10. Have relevant working experience for more than 2 years.
1. Proficient in C#, familiar with C and C++;
2. Strong learning ability, strong ability to analyze and solve problems, strong logical thinking ability and expressive ability.
1. Responsible for project management and personnel work arrangement, control the project progress, and make the project smooth and complete.
2. With sharp judgment and decisive and effective execution.
3. Fluent in spoken English and able to communicate independently with foreign engineers.
4. Project management experience is preferred.
Responsible for the development of non-standard electrical automation products, project management and technology support. The major tasks include:
1. Responsible for products’ automatic control design or optimization, including electrical diagram drawing, control theory diagram drawing, assembly design of electric control cabinet, model selection of electrical parts .
2. Responsible for development, programming, configuration, interface diagram drawing of automatic control software.
3. Responsible for the communication and evaluation of the supplier for the electrical outsourcing parts, and the interface of the outsourcing parts and the self-produced products.
4. Responsible for assembly guidance and products debugging of electric components.
5. Responsible for electrical debugging, technical guidance on site, dealing with defaults and proposing improvement measures.
6. Write, arrange and file technical documents and materials.
7. Communicate with other departments on electrical technology support.
8. Complete other tasks assigned by the company.
Job requirements: graduated from major of electrical automation, electrical control or other relevant majors, bachelor degree or above. More than two years’ experience in non-standard electrical automatic control product design, fully know knowledge on the strong current, weak current (electrical)design or machine tool electrical control design. Familiar with mainstream brand’s PLC, familiar with programming, debugging and application of WinCC and PCS7’s configuration software, frequency converter and servo. Familiar with communication protocol such as profibus, modbus and TCP/IP, operation experience in data communication and teletransmission. Fully know electrical design norms and have electrical design safety awareness. Familiar with CAD electrical design software, fully master C, C++,VB language. Able to have frequent business trip to debug equipment. Have good occupational ethics, team spirit and responsibility. Strong organization and coordination ability, good at communication. Good English reading and writing ability.